Horse Adult Leader Training and Educational Resource (HALTER) Level Four provides learners with the opportunity to learn equine science material while adapting this knowledge for use in youth programs to foster positive youth development.
Once you have successfully completed the lesson, and their associated requirements, you will receive a certificate of completion.
HALTER Level Four Learning Objectives
Objectives of this lesson includes:
- Develop techniques for safe horse handling
- Learn basic horse care and management
- Identify and foster positive youth development using the horse as a learning tool
HALTER Level Four Requirements
A certificate of completion is awarded to learners who complete the following lesson sub-sections and achieve an 80% proficiency on each assessment/quiz.
- Equine Pasture Management
- Effective Horse Training
- Parenting Tips at the Horse Show
If you have not already done so, after completion of HALTER Level 4, please provide feedback about your learning experience. Provide Feedback.