Welcome to the Equine Business Network (EBN), which provides horse-industry professionals with online horse business resources focused on liability, business finance, marketing, and insurance.
You will find peer-reviewed business guidance provided by university experts to enhance your horse-related businesses no matter how large or small.
Become a part of the Equine Business Network to:
- Connect with equine professionals in your area
- Increase profitability through better business practices
- Develop innovative marketing strategies
- Strengthen your brand
- Stay up to date on university- and government-sponsored small-business programs and grants
On the EBN, you will find a variety of online resources, such as:
- Watch archived Equine Business Network Webcasts
- Read our Equine Business Network Articles
- “Like” the Equine Business Network on Facebook
- Join the Horse Biz Network Blog
Horse Cooperative Extension specialists from the University of Nebraska, Michigan State University, University of Minnesota, and Iowa State University have developed the Equine Business Network with a grant from the North Central Regional Center for Rural Development. EBN partners include eXtension/horses and My Horse University.
The mission of the Equine Business Network is to foster rural equine business development and enhanced profitability for horse businesses in the North Central Region.
Join the Equine Business Network!
EBN Facebook Page
Follow EBN on Twitter!