Have you ever experienced sales fraud when looking to purchase a horse? Would you like to learn about different ways to avoid being a victim of sales fraud? Take the course “Sales Fraud in the Horse Industry” and become familiar on different ways you can avoid sales fraud. In this course, you will learn how to create an accurate sales advertisement and know different ways a buyer can avoid equine-related legal disputes.
- Explore the different ways
Would you like to learn more about giving horses a second chance at life? Do you know how to provide care for a horse that is sick or ill? Take the course “Second Chances for Horses” and learn more about the health care and management of horses that deserve a second chance at life.
- Learn about the unwanted horse
- Things you want to think about when going to a rescue or adoption center when wanting to adopt a
Manure Management is a national issue for every horse owner and can be addressed in different ways.
Check out our course on Manure Management Strategies to learn ways on how to deal with this on-going issue.
The learning objectives for this course include:
- Identify the water quality concerns in regards to manure management
- Recognize the worst and best manure management practices
- Describe composting practices and benefits
This course is beneficial to any horse owner to become knowledgeable about the different …
Have you and your horse experienced a natural disaster? Do you know how to prepare yourself and your horse if a disaster occurs? Take the course “Horse’s Best Chance During Disasters” and be more educated on the preparation and protection necessary to keep your horse safe during a natural disaster.
- Be able to describe the difference between an emergency and a disaster.
- Examine the different reactions horses can have during stressful situations.
- Determine what proper